LAS Online Advisory Board Hidden
LAS Online Advisory Board
The LAS Online Advisory Board brings together stakeholders including faculty, students and staff that teach, help design and support LAS Online courses and programs to provide advice to ATLAS and help formulate strategy, policy and guidelines, identify technologies and assist in enhancing support for online instruction in the college.
Members meet approximately 1-2 meetings (online or face-to-face) per semester and collaborate electronically.
Membership is by invitation. If you are interested in contributing ideas or joining the board please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Annie Abbott, Spanish & Portuguese
- Anu Murphy, NetMath
- Bruce Erickson, English
- Bryan Dunne, Astronomy
- Christian Ray, Chemistry
- Dan Steward, Sociology
- David Rivier, Molecular & Cellular Biology
- John Lammers, Communication
- Jonathan Tomkin, Earth, Society and Environmental Sustainability
- Jose Vazquez, Economics
- Joyce Tolliver, Translation Studies
- Kostas Kourtikakis, Political Science
- Kostas Yfantis, ATLAS
- Lindsey Sharp, ATLAS
- Marc Thompson, CITL
- Patricia Phillips, Literatures, Cultures & Linguistics
- Randy McCarthy, ATLAS
- Steve Altaner, Geology
- Wendy Yang, Integrative Biology